The Survival Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats the largest Minecraft building you have ever created?

5 posters

Go down

Whats the largest Minecraft building you have ever created? Empty Whats the largest Minecraft building you have ever created?

Post  Miles8 Mon May 07, 2012 7:48 pm

Just wondering because i love building and stuff, and i love to here about peoples creations, so yeah! Very Happy
Miles8
Miles8

Back to top Go down

Whats the largest Minecraft building you have ever created? Empty Re: Whats the largest Minecraft building you have ever created?

Post  FireworkMaster9 Tue May 08, 2012 6:52 pm

Oh boy, I have so many choices... I think i'll have to go with my sky town that I have made on a creative server. each island took about 45mins to an hour to make, so I had quite a bit of work put into it.

But probably my very first town on my server was my biggest project without any help. Stayed up all night working on just a part of it, so it was probably the most work I put into a project alone.
FireworkMaster9
FireworkMaster9
Admin

https://thesurvivalgames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Whats the largest Minecraft building you have ever created? Empty Re: Whats the largest Minecraft building you have ever created?

Post  Bionicmayo Wed May 16, 2012 3:27 pm

I have a ton of random stuff on my Creative world.. But my BIGGEST build would be my massive Spleef Arena. Very Happy

Last edited by Bionicmayo on Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bionicmayo
Bionicmayo

Back to top Go down

Whats the largest Minecraft building you have ever created? Empty Re: Build

Post  Sebby Sat May 19, 2012 3:11 pm

Large city with friends. Took a month of so. Not a very big builder anymore..
Sebby
Sebby

Back to top Go down

Post  Super1021 Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:22 am

My biggest is on Creative pocket Edition I build a 5 story high house

Super1021

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down