The Survival Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce Yourself!

5 posters

Go down

Introduce Yourself! Empty Introduce Yourself!

Post  FireworkMaster9 Thu May 03, 2012 10:05 pm

Here you can tell a little bit about yourself! Give some background info about yourself! Smile

Hello, I am FireworkMaster9, also known as Fire. I hope that we all have a great time on the server. I am no noob when it comes to minecraft, been playing since Alpha, and running servers since about early beta. Been on many servers before running my own, and hope this one goes as successful as those ones. I hope that everything will turn out fine and we will have some good times!
FireworkMaster9
FireworkMaster9
Admin

https://thesurvivalgames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself! Empty ;D

Post  balabalabala Sat May 05, 2012 5:40 pm

I'm balabalabala also known as bala. I play Minecraft since the Alpha. I'm not a noob in Minecraft, I runned my own servers, I like to build things with Redstone, my biggest constructions was a Redstone Ticker-Display and a Calculator.

I live in Switzerland, so don't correct my grammar Very Happy

balabalabala

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself! Empty Re: Introduce Yourself!

Post  Miles8 Mon May 07, 2012 7:46 pm

Hello my name is miles also known as... well miles Smile I have played Minecraft scene 1.2 so i'm not exactly a noobish player. I am an experienced pvp player, and i love building and creating minecraft contraptions and buildings. I live in the U.S.A, and i wish i could live in Europe. My age i will not announce though. Smile Very Happy Shocked geek
Miles8
Miles8

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebby Sat May 19, 2012 3:19 pm

Well. I'm Sebby. I've been known as Uber Waffles in-game for quite a while now. My irl name is Sebastian, for short people call me Sebby, or Seb.
I live in the UK. Moving to Amurica Tonight Very Happy
I enjoy collecting and using knives, computer gaming and programming, video production, and basketball.
I've been playing MC since Alpha. I've worked on 6 different servers. I've been on MANY, public servers. And I like helping people. Smile
I hate people who judge.
Thanks fo reading!
Sebby
Sebby

Back to top Go down

Post  Bionicmayo Wed May 23, 2012 5:18 pm

Hey, I'm Bionicmayo, but you can call me Bion, Bio, Bionic, Mayo, or whatever =P. My real name is Brayden. I live in Florida, USA, and I love playing all kinds of games! Very Happy
Bionicmayo
Bionicmayo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum